View Single Post
Old 09-16-2007, 01:20 PM   #14
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
I've occasionally seen this problem, but I have not detected any particular pattern. I adjusted my setting for the length of a "long" button press, and that seemed to help a little. I think the "software hang->OS interprets long flip" explanation sounds plausible. There may be more than one cause, however, as I can't really see why left vs. right flip would make any difference in that case.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote