Thread: MobileRead July 2010 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #71
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
This is only the nominations thread. When it closes, PilotBOb will open a voting thread with a poll consisting of all those books that have received three votes in this one.
Sorry... I haven't had time to go through, count the noms yet. If someone else wants to do that and post the nominations and number each book has so far, I wouldn't complain.

I will try to get to it tonight when I am home from work... or if not certainly tomorrow since I am taking a 4 day weekend.

BOb
pilotbob is online now   Reply With Quote