This is double post from this thread
but I think it is really nice feature. One of THE best I have found so far.
If you set the
--- --- Appearance
--- --- --- Boot logo to "current page
--- --- At startup, open "Last open book
You get the "fake instant on"
- Before switching the PocketBook 301, 302, 360 off, you turn the page.
- You swich it off (at this moment PocketBook secretly takes a screenshot of the last read page and only then really switches off).
- When you switch the reader on, the screenshot is immediately displayed, so you can read the page when you left off.
- By the time you finish the page the book is loaded in background and (again secretly) replaces the "fale page" (screenshot), so you can continue.
- Unless, that is, you use really big font size and read very, very quickly.
Dear Guys in Kiev. Did I tell you that you KICK ASS?
Thank you Schnitzelbrain for great tip!