Help Me Narrow the Selections
Hi -- total newbie here (just got my very first cell phone last month if you can believe it). Can y'all help me narrow down the field somewhat if I list out my "needs and wants"?
I will be using an "ebook" for traveling (5 months solo trip to south and southeast Asia). Anticipated usage:
1. read PDF docs (guidebooks that I've already downloaded from Lonely Planet). Zoom in and out, bookmark, adding notes or "stickies" if possible.
2. WiFi - surf the web -- news, forums, other websites
3. VOIP -- e.g. Skype -- if this feature exists among ebooks
4. listen to unprotected mp3 music
5. browse .jpg travel photos
Other: charging via USB, SD or micro SD slot
I think that's about it. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Ben2World; 06-23-2010 at 04:26 PM.