View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 10:30 PM   #12
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
You guys thanking me should really just drop a note to Baen, thanking them.

I just host the things (and they know all about my little site).

Traffic was pretty heavy the last two days... you all managed to push up to a 'really heavy' traffic day of about 45GB on Sunday, despite how late in the afternoon I left the post, and it looks like about 90GB of traffic yesterday.

Aside from one or two days where some rogue bots crawled my server onto its knees (130GB+), I think this is the traffic record.

I have unlimited traffic on my hosting plan, so no one needs to worry about my traffic loads.

The regular traffic is usually under 20GB/day, with only the occasional spikes when new CDs arrive. I don't think I'm in any danger of needing to change from my cheap hosting plan.
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote