View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I found out the problem was me. At first, I was just giving the power button a quick press. I finally figured out you have to do more than a quick press. However, holding the button too long causes the on/off cycling I reported. Having the problem corrected when I plugged in the charger was a coincidence; it would have cycled out whether I plugged in the charger or not. Now I know to push and hold the on/off button until the light comes on, then release it.
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote