View Single Post
Old 06-22-2010, 12:50 PM   #84
tbergman
Enthusiast
tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.tbergman knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Kindle
I'd like to second this suggestion. I'd really like Calibre to manage syncing with iTunes, not my iPad. That way, I can add 1 book at a time without waiting for the interminable iPad sync each time. When iTunes is as I like it, I can take care of syncing the iPad without Calibre.

I imagine this would be best implemented as an option as I suppose some like it the way it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by itimpi View Post
I have been wondering if there is any possibilty of getting books added into iTunes from Calibre even when the device is not plugged so that iTunes simply syncs the books next time it is plugged in. This would allow me to get books added into iTunes as I work on them rather than having to remember what ones I wanted the next time I plug in my iPad.