View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:47 PM   #5
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.capidamonte is faster than slow light.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook Mini -- Yellow
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoddess View Post
I was hoping for something a little more concrete. I'm pretty good with HTML myself and I've talked to two CSS masters and a programmer friend who's just way smarter than me and they didn't have any suggestions for exactly what to do for indents and such.
Then take apart a hand-crafted epub book from the collection here on Mobileread, one that does what you would like to do, and check out their CSS and markup.

There are plenty that achieve a remarkable amount. Indenting, drop caps, stylized breaks, first word, first paragraph, lots of other effects.

For the best result, you're going to need to hand code.

cap

ps: or try Sigil, but wait for the 2.3 version this week that will deal with a code-view/book-view syncing bug.
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote