View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 07:25 PM   #3
PocketGoddess
Connoisseur
PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PocketGoddess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, KSO, Nook, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
You should probably learn a bit about HTML (and CSS), and take a look at your source files. Prettify them and all your conversions will be better.

cap
I was hoping for something a little more concrete. I'm pretty good with HTML myself and I've talked to two CSS masters and a programmer friend who's just way smarter than me and they didn't have any suggestions for exactly what to do for indents and such.
PocketGoddess is offline   Reply With Quote