View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #9
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-650, Sony PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 1, iPhone 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanzer21 View Post
So I tried it but it doesn't seem to work. Is it because my fonts folder is in a different place? Would I input it then as:

src: url(res:///Windows/fonts/Fontin-Regular.ttf);

for this one?
src: url(res:///Data/fonts/Fontin-Regular.ttf);
I didn't make any changes in the CSS I used for my 505. It just worked. But, the font is Fontin and I used the name Fontin as the font family name. So My guess is that it's calling the correct font because I used the font's name. Try it with other fonts but use the name of the font family when you reference the font. I'm guessing that the @font declaration may have nothing to do with this.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote