View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 09:25 AM   #6
Turt99
Connoisseur
Turt99 began at the beginning.
 
Posts: 92
Karma: 14
Join Date: Apr 2010
Device: Kindle Paperwhite
SensualPoet, very interesting find.

When I was trying to figure out what I could do to alter the CSS files to get the font-sizing working on some of my ePubs. I found that if I moved the style with the font-size: 1em reference to to a class that was not being used on a <P> (paragraph) tag in the html that the whole thing seemed to work. After I found that I could do it on a few ePubs I gave up since each ePub had the HTML structure set a little differently and it meant that it was something I would have to figure out for each ePub.

I'm thinking that when you recreated the ePub using Calibre, the style sheet must have been adjusted to have the font-sizing set on a <P> and that might have caused it to stop working.

Hopefully the firmware that is coming will fix the problem completely and we can just forget it ever was.
Turt99 is offline   Reply With Quote