View Single Post
Old 09-13-2007, 09:46 AM   #14
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
The iLiad's been shipping for what? A year now? If you want one I'd say "go for it". IMHO it's the most capable of the current eBook readers, albeit also the most expensive.
HarryT, Irex has not shipped any Iliads since the first of September. They sold out of the previous production run and are just today starting to ship the next ones. The soonest I could get my sweaty hands on one is next Friday. That would have been nearly a 3 week delay if I had bought one as soon as I could afford it. I don't like to wait for my gadgets so I didn't buy one.

While waiting for an Iliad, I hear that the V3 with Wacom and Wifi will be available in October. I can get it for around $400. Which one will I like better? I have to wait and see.

By the way, when I said get both, I meant the V3 and the Kindle.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote