View Single Post
Old 06-19-2010, 12:46 PM   #37
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
It would be possible. Go to the nearest harbour, rent a boat, put the car on the boat, and paddle to the other side of that pond... Or, you could take the long way round, by way of Alaska and Siberia, you'd have less to paddle then...
Sure... I've always wanted to take an extended vacation! Although by the time I got there (taking into consideration my lack of direction and ability to easily get lost), the 2011 meetup would probably have come and gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hey, if your daughter says you can come, we expect you to be there !! i hope you've got a couple of oars for when you get to the ocean !
Or I could swim!

Quote:
Originally Posted by netseeker View Post
To be honest: No. If my wife would ask me if she can fly to a meeting in the US then i would say: "Sure honey. Have Fun!".

Well, maybe i would "forget" buying her a return ticket...
Ha! But then she'd be the one having all the fun, and you'd be stuck at home bored stiff. :P

I hope y'all have a great time! I'll drink a cup of coffee in honor of you! (Coffee's as strong as I dare to get... I can hardly hold my caffeine... no telling what would happen if I tried something stronger... even a sip and I'd be off my rocker.
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote