View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #22
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
paaa hahahahaha !!!! in french that says "gone, like the mad lobster !" it's like surrealist poetry.

translate it back to english after the 3rd round of drinks ? are you kidding ? even stone sober that makes no sense !

aah google translate, life would be so dull without you.

poohbear, you absolutely must read this book. you will love it, trust me.

description :

also available in .imp format.

I shall acquire it for my weekend reading! Since I can't be there to party with you guys, this - and some beverages - will be a close second to what would happen if I showed up and attempted to converse with you by memorizing Google phrases!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote