View Single Post
Old 06-18-2010, 03:25 PM   #1
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
Sony Reader Pocket Edition for $60 in Annapolis

Greetings,

FYI, there are some open box Sony Reader Pocket Editions at the Sony Style store in Annapolis going for $60 and covers going for about $5 They are in the clearance section, along with many other goodies (I picked up deluxe Walkman phone for %60 off). If any of you have a Sonystyle store near you, I think it would be worth checking out.

Luqman
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote