View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 04:39 PM   #13
simplyparticular
Breecisely
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2 & PRS-T2
I did a BIN on eBay over the weekend for a crazy low price. The seller offered a nook, with the $50 gift card. Even more bizarre, when it arrived, the nook was still sealed in the box, and the gift card hadn't been activated.

I don't know why they didn't just return it rather than sell it, but now I'm the owner/tester of a spiffy new nook.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote