View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 12:27 PM   #14
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by siroh View Post
I went with the Nook. The PocketBook 302 was really attractive for not much more money when you consider everything it comes with this month, but I think I'll get further having physical service locations available if something does go wrong. Also, the less I spend now, the more I can spend later when something whiz bang hits the market next year right? I'm going to try a test drive extended reading session through the weekend.
congratulations, it's a great device.

Lets us know if you have any questions
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote