Thread: epub & Kobo
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 10:02 AM   #5
charleski
Wizard
charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.charleski ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankh View Post
I think that Kobo (like almost everybody else) uses ADE, where it is possible to use their proprietary layout extensions (yikes!) as documented in their EPUB Best Practices Guide
I documented my attempts to use page-template in another thread. Unfortunately it's extremely difficult to use it to produce running headers and footers, since a block which is shifted to another region will only appear on the page where it appears in the text.
charleski is offline   Reply With Quote