Thread: Seriousness Be Back Soon
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 08:17 AM   #18
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Good to see you're still with us, Kev. Meantime, my ISP has still not re-connected me (though it was quick enough to debit me for the monthly fee the other day). Right now, I'm connected -- via a 30-yard long network cable -- stretched between the PC to my next-door neighbour's modem. At least in Leicester you have powerful UK regulation on telecom and broadband suppliers. Here in France, the industry is pretty well unreglulated, the consumer organisations are in cahoots with the servers, and the whole thing is a bloody shambles. Hoots. Neil

Neil,

Yeah we are lucky, I understand the issues in some of Europe though, well at least you are still online, one way or another, but I do hope you get connected properly soon mate,

Take Care,
Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote