Thread: I love Zinio!
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 04:17 PM   #6
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I like the way Zinio works, and would love to be able to access all of my magazines in such a system.

Unfortunately, I'm not assured of the future supportability of Zinio, or of the mags (one of my mag subscriptions started out on Zinio, then switched to another, inferior service, prompting me to cancel the subscription).

That's why I'd much rather see a browser-based system that could be read on any device that handles browsers. Or a Zinio plug-in that operated within a browser.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote