View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 01:13 PM   #13
pdurrant
The Ghost Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
[QUOTE=zelda_pinwheel;963166GAAAAAAAAA !!! now i have to resist clicking the spoiler button AND resist doing a google search ???? you're trying to kill me, aren't you ?
[/QUOTE]

Only two temptations? Let me add a third. I wonder if we could keep this up for forty days and forty nights?

Clue:
Spoiler:
Consider what would happen if there were just two prisoners, one with green ink and one with blue ink...
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote