View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:38 AM   #9
JaneD
Addict
JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JaneD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX, Kindle 3 (Keyboard), Nexus 7 (2013)
I admit there is a certain tactile pleasure to a paper book. Of course, there's also a tactile pleasure to opening up my Kindle and seeing all the reading material on it, too. To each his own, of course, but eventually technology will progress, whether we like it or no. I look at people watching their favorite movies and tv shows on tiny screens on their iPhone and think, "I could never enjoy a movie like that!" But they do, and I don't judge them for it.
JaneD is offline   Reply With Quote