View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 08:33 PM   #3
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2, iPad, KFire, PPW, Voyage, NookColor. 2 Droid, Oasis, Boox Note2
Doesn't unzip to html, cap!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
You need to get it back into Word or Writer (or Abiword on Linux) from the HTML and then print to PDF.

cap
Hi, cap:

It doesn't unzip down to html. It unzips to xhtml. I don't have an easy way--that I know of--to extract the html and then put it all back into Word. (I'm not sure she's tech-savvy enough to install FF and then associate the xhtml extension--in fact, I'm sure she's not). At this rate, I'll be cutting-and-pasting the fracking thing to put all the content that I've added (images, etc.) into Word; I might as well make a pdf out of each chapter for her to read, it would be faster just printing to PrimoPDF a chapter at a time than...well, "backwarding" the thing--see what I mean?

What I'm trying to do is either print (to PrimoPDF) the WHOLE document (epub), or send the whole thing to html, which she can open in her browser OR in Word.

C'mon, guys, y'all are geniuses...I know that there's something burbling around in somebody's brain, right???? I know one of you has a !!

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote