View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 03:03 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: AVTN8; BBMini; Onyx Boox T68; SGN8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear All:

Fictionwise is the same old great people. It is not their fault. They got purchased by Barnes and Noble and the lawyers and bean counters have ruined a good company. Pretty well, Fictionwise hands are tied behind their backs.
I agree with this. FW was great until it was bought (sold?) to B&N.

Ever since the change of the big 5, I've not bought one book, except to clear my Micropay account at FW.

I've always been a major customer at FW, but since the B&N fiasco, I've not been able to (legally) buy a book there, that I really want. I'm still looking for a new ebook webshop, where I can actually buy books...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote