Thread: Modified Cover
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2010, 12:15 AM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
rubber grip

So far I think my EB1150 which had a nice rubber grip pad on the side and back. I did not feel like I would drop it. Perhaps a later Pocketbook will incorporate something along the similar lines.

I have not dropped my PB 360 while reading it, now while carrying it is another story. But I have not managed to break it yet! Which is a good sign!

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote