View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 04:59 PM   #2
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I have bought less than a dozen books since the New Regime went into play---and that's total, not just from Fictionwise. Most of the multiformat books I bought in the past were not great and most of the DRMd stuff is at the library now. Or I buy it from Kobo. Also, I am mad about the dozen or so books I have been trying to re-download now that I learned a better way to liberate them, and they will not let me re-download them. I hope they don't totally die until my two magazine subscriptions run out, but they've lost me. I used to spend a LOT of money there, too.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote