View Single Post
Old 06-14-2010, 02:22 AM   #4
Thrasher
Zealot
Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thrasher ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Wifi
Yes, I have these dots as well. Maybe they're something similar to stuck pixels. I have one that's particularily bothering me, but it is still very small (smaller than a period). And there are a few that I can see only if I look very hard. I try not to think about my dot and try to ignore it. I know if I had to exchange my Kobo for another one, I would probably end up with even more dots... (my life experience, haha) so I just have to live with it .... nevertheless it is very tiny.
Thrasher is offline   Reply With Quote