View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 11:40 PM   #4
slantybard
my parent's oops...
slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slantybard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Vx->Handera->Clie-> Axim->505->650->KPW/Aura ->L2->iOS/CBW
I use acrobat pro and can usually crop the header and footer easily using the crop dialog. Then I go to the document tab and choose examine document. After it searches the doc, it list the items it has found. I UNcheck metadata and bookmarks as I don't usually want those removed. I do however wish to remove hidden data, which is the header and footers I can no longer view so I leave the hidden data CHECKED. Save the pdf and import it into calibre. After that I can convert it with calibre and the headers should be gone.
slantybard is offline   Reply With Quote