View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 07:08 AM   #60
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by nikkie View Post
That video clears it up for me.

The Pandigital is slightly better than the Sony Touch in speed, reliability, and overall software design quality. And it's color. And it's half the price. For those that don't mind LCD screens, it looks like a great choice.

Note: I was appalled with the firmware quality of the Sony readers.
Actually, the Sony Touch is the same price (in the US). I think you're thinking of the Daily Edition, used to be $399, but is now $299.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote