View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 10:21 AM   #41
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyosa888 View Post
So Hanlin 5 and Astak 5 is the same under one company or they just happen to have the same features? I think it is China made and I am quite wary to buy China made for I might buy an imitation. No offense coz I know they have lots of good products but I really want to be sure that what I'm getting is the real deal.
They are NOT clones of another product.
They are the SAME product with different branding and accessory kits.

OEM (re)branding is very common in electronics (sometimes there are also color and trim variations to disguise it).
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote