View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 10:38 PM   #2
Solitaire1
Off-Kilter Scientist
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookHD+ & Kobo Touch eReader
One romance novel I can recommend: "Valentine Bachelors" by Elise Title, Pamela Bauer, and Tiffany White. It basically consists of a prologue to set it up, each of the authors contributes a story, and an epilogue to tie it all up. The basic scenario is that it's New Year's Eve and three friends are at a bar, each without a date. In the course of events, they make a bet to advertise for a date in the personals.

It was one of the first romance novels I ever read, and it is still one my favorites. One thing I like about it is that the humor comes naturally from the characters, rather than being forced. You should be able to find it easily on-line or at your local used-book store.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote