anyone else toughing out font size while waiting for firmware update?
View Single Post
06-10-2010, 10:50 PM
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Whitehorse, YT
Device: Kobo Touch, iPhone 4, iPad2
Yes... kinda. I've since returned my Kobo (and am waiting for my new unit to arrive), but while I had it I never had a font size problem. If I had, I wouldn't have done anything about it though - I've not that tech savvy!
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by leighisme
Track Posts by leighisme via RSS