View Single Post
Old 06-10-2010, 12:14 PM   #5
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsAstoria View Post
Seems to be a fair number of complaints about it on Itunes. Before spending more $$ you might like to check out FeeddlerRSS. No pictures but it works flawlessly on my iPad and syncs with Google reader. Works for me, and it's free. Course probably not what you are looking for since you are looking for one with images.

They do have a Pro app for $4.99. So there are choices out there! I was a little dissapointed that the newsRack for Ipad does not have the "newspaper" rack. Course that is only eye candy but we like eye candy! LOL
I've tried feeddler first, but it's the worst rss reader i've tried. It has all then bad things i've talked about. It syncs and download on the foreground, whenyoi open an article, it is then when it download images.
Not much interoperation with third party services.
And really... It looks much worse. Just a long list.
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote