View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 11:17 PM   #51
bookwurm70
Groupie
bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.bookwurm70 seems famous, but is in fact legendary.

Device: eSlick, Pocketbook IQ, iPad, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriendOfEntropy View Post

So, what to do but make up another conspiracy....maybe it's a concerted effort to delay shipping so far that you don't get your reader in hand to clip your UPC from the box until well past the July 15 deadline for submitting rebate forms has passed
Now this makes sense, because I ordered it online during the night last night and it will not arrive to me until the 20th, they say. So, no rebate for me. But that's okay, I'm paying $130 with tax and free shipping, so I'm happy.
bookwurm70 is offline   Reply With Quote