View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:48 PM   #141
volwrath
Guru
volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volwrath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SGS3/PW2/Nexus72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trubu View Post
Are you kidding? Multitouch, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, loads (for the time) of onboard memory, a great web browser, no carrier crapware preinstalled...no other phone had ever packaged all of that in one device, not even close. It was absolutely revolutionary in 2007, as evidenced by the fact that every other smartphone platform has adopted all of those features since. I've been using smartphones for years, and the iPhone was an enormous gamechanger. Can't believe that's even up for debate..
Yet it took forever to get a) multitasking b) a2dp c) high res screens d) tethering e) expandable storage f) wireless sync:things winmo and android did out of the box, although msft in its infinite wisdom did away with wireless sync. capacitive touch screen was the revolutionary thing that Apple did.

I love my WinMo HTC TP2. It runs android, tethers both wifi and usb (and bt if you want), and basically is a great phone. Too bad msft abandoned WinMo. It should have been what Android has become.

Last edited by volwrath; 06-09-2010 at 06:50 PM.
volwrath is offline   Reply With Quote