View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:41 PM   #4
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmy4brats View Post
I posted this in another thread but I'm posting it here too:

May I make a suggestion. Those of you that removed your hacks and are waiting for the US version or DX versions. Please put your hacks back on.

Here's why:

With the hacks on, the update will download to your Kindle, but because of the hacks it won't install. It will just sit there. You will know it's there because your Kindle will not go to sleep. As soon as I picked my Kindle up and saw that it was on the Home page, I KNEW I had the update (the same thing happened with the 2.3 update) I hooked up my Kindle computer and there it was.

Once it's there, all you need to do is copy it to your computer, upload the file for others to share, then remove the hacks and install the update. It's REALLY easy!
Great suggestion for those who *have* and *use* hacks on their K2s, but I don't...

Derek
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote