View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 03:33 PM   #32
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
My pleasure. I'm actually heading to Kohl's in a couple hours to get the refund on price difference they offered me when I purchased it Monday (I had to pay $259 for it but was promised I could come in and get the sale price of $179 and with rebate I had it down to $159).

I love my Pandigital, but I'm not sure I'm willing to spend $259 on it. If they don't honor the price (it is even written on my receipt!) I will return it and buy it later - when the price is a little more acceptable.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote