View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #30
ColdSun
Developer/Device Reviews
ColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueColdSun can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Sony Xperia Tablet Z, Kindle Paperwhite 2, Lenovo Yoga 8, IPad 3
I have talked to two different technical people at Pandigital. Both were extremely nice and helpful, and trust me I'm no pushover. I can't say what they told me was true, but they seemed obviously irratated that Kohl's was telling people that the device was being recalled due to missing parts or defective. Both of them stressed to me that the device simply was getting new firmware loaded.

If anything I would question Kohl's with their intentions. Perhaps they sold more at lower prices than they expected and decided to slow things down? Still, from a hardware perspective, I've seen devices with a LOT more problems than this one and at a lower quality go out the door.. So... We will have to see when some of you receive your devices other than me.
ColdSun is offline   Reply With Quote