View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 07:21 AM   #52
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Sunday. Meat day. That's a T bone steak, already too cooked for my taste.

I put the salt out of the heat. I use a special salt from France: Fleur de Sel de Guérande.
And absolutely no spices or herbs of any kind.

That is exactly what I was planning for this Sunday. With a bottle of Saint-Nicolas-de-Bourgueil that can be drunk at a civilized temperature for this season, that is out of the fridge.

Accompanied by a very good appetite.

Care to come? I have a piece of 3 pounds that is waiting to be shared. If you accept I will book a special trebuchet for you.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote