View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:21 PM   #22
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdSun View Post
WARNING!!!!!!!

The firmware on the Pandigital site S10_06_07_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP will definately cause the wireless to malfunction. I will post a link to the other firmware which is working (with different issues but working better) S10_06_05_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.

Here is the link for the 05 firmware that seems to be working much better than the newer 07. S10_06_05_PD_INX7E_ENG_6410POP.zip. I will leave it up until Pandigital fixes the problem in a newer firmware.
ColdSun, what is your opinion on the Novel? Nate seems to view it negatively. Do you think it is a good device? so-so? not worth the money? I'm considering picking one up tomorrow when they go on sale, but probably not if I get two negative reviews.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote