View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #22
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Voted for: Touch screen, Document search, Dictionary, OPDS.

Just like Jellby i want: support for multiple formats and annotations (in some format that allows to see and edit them on and off-device)

Additionally: A good virtual keyboard and optional external keyboard via usb or BT. A modern screen with fast refresh and good readability even under direct incidence of light. It doesn't have to be e-ink but should be easy on the eyes and energy-efficient.

All in all: A device for reading, annotating and to a lesser degree writing too.

Forgot to vote for Wifi.

I wouldn't buy a 9.7'' device for reading only. I want work with such a device...
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote