View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 07:16 AM   #4
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, iPad2, Kobo Touch, Sony PRS T3, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by eclecticguy View Post

Apparently, the "start" attribute is deprecated but there is no suitable style defined to replace it.

cheers,
Michael
So far as I can tell if the underlying HTML does not pass W3C validation it won't pass EPubcheck either. In fact I think EPubcheck is more demanding than browsers.

For what it is worth I had no problems with numbered footnotes within a chapter using <p></p> in 'Rosser, Ellen: The City of God, and Hamas' which I uploaded recently.

Regards, Alex
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote