View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 07:02 PM   #15
MaggieScratch
Has got to the black veil
MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.MaggieScratch knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color, Nook Simple Touch
I recently discovered the joy of making notes in an e-book, using eReader and Mobipocket on my Treo, and exporting them to a memo--it's wonderful for book groups. I never wrote in dead-tree books and I hate reading used books that someone has written in, but note-taking in Mobipocket/eReader is fantastic. I have been salivating at the prospect of a Cybook Gen3, but I would be sad to give up that ability. If the Kindle has e-ink AND note-taking abilities as well as wireless book purchases, I might be swayed over; but if it's that fugly thing they keep showing on Engadget, I might sway right back over to the Cybook again. Amazon can't possibly think that people would pay $400 for that horrible thing, could they?
MaggieScratch is offline   Reply With Quote