View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 05:49 PM   #10
theducks
Grand Sorcerer
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2, Astak Pocket Pro, K4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Simply a matter of programming.

On a more serious note, if what you mean is add the book as if it were new and somewhere on your hard disc, then this is within my limits. If you mean something else, then ...
Are you using 'save to disc' instead of 'send to device' to manage your device? Refresh library would be possible, but isn't anywhere near the top of the list.
Yes to both your answers.
Somewhere I got a book onto the device (or maybe a fiend brings their device over) that has a book. Saves a step and gets the Correct book the first time.

I actually forget why I liked Save to disk better than Save to Device. I think it was sending files that my PEz did not use, but showed in the file browser .
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote