View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 02:02 PM   #12
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Mini, iPhone 4, MS Surface Pro, N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam B. View Post
Looks like they're just using the standard Mobipocket format. This should be a huge boost for Mobipocket, and if the Kindle thrives, it may pave the way for more publishers looking to Mobipocket. These are all good things, imo.
Very much so. I've said it before and I'll say it again: MobiPocket rapidly appears to be becoming the dominant format for commercial eBooks. With the muscle of Amazon behind it, it can only thrive.

I'll be interesting to see what happens to formats like Sony's "LRX" DRM format in the future. Wonder if we'll see a future Sony Reader supporting MobiPocket?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote