View Single Post
Old 06-07-2010, 07:01 AM   #53
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Sorry Tom, we cross-posted. I'd like to re-read Nietzsche, but I don't remember much from the first time I read Zarathustra.

I'd be happy to discuss the Stoics, or at least Seneca, after I have read a bit more from him. And I made a note about Marcus Aurelius!
Nietzsche could at least write a good story.....

@Florence...sorry. But Plato beats Aristotle any day...Plato gets pedantic at times but at least there is a story... Aristotle is ssssssssssssssslllooww. at times...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote