View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:39 PM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
[QUOTE=crutledge;946650]
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
same way HTML does.
QUOTE]

I guess I wasn't clear. I have all of the links in and they seem to work fine.

When testing in ADE and click on a footnote, the footnote comes up fine.

Now, how do I return from the footnote to the main text. In Mobipocket Reader, I merely hit backspace. What do I hit in ADE?
I was not clear, either. you put a reverse link (that was why my example anchor was "19.1" That anchor is near the first footnote reference in chapter 19.

At the end of your foot note place a (reference)link(s) to where it could be called from

(1) my footnote. Blah Blah [ch19,ch21]
that have the appropriate href with anchor specifier (aka #19.1)

It is all manual labor. I keep an open text file on the other screen, with useful snippets that I copy paste into my WIP and tweak the finer points
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote