View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
"Under $4.50"? So $4.49, then?

That reminds me of a Google ad I saw last night when I was checking the Accu-Weather website. It was for a law firm, and they said they were "One of the top two firms" in my state for dog bites. Aside from my utter bafflement as to why AdSense was serving ads for lawyers apparently specializing in suing dog owners with a page of weather radar, I kept going back to that "one of the top two". They weren't #1, or they would have said so; clearly they were #2. But what a weird way to put it. (leaving me wondering who #1 is, and who decides the rankings)

Oh, hi, I'm Worldwalker, resident snarky so-and-so. Stick around! Welcome to MR. We like to talk to authors, really we do, and the rest of us won't make snarky comparisons to Google ads by shady lawyers.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote