View Single Post
Old 09-06-2007, 12:22 AM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650, iPad, nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by coleman View Post
I'm hoping I've missed something obvious. Do I need to do something special to make libprs500 see my Reader under Windows?
if you have Connect software installed, you have the USB driver for Connect installed as well. You cannot have both the Connect USB driver and the libprs500 USB driver at the same time. The Connect USB driver seems to get priority. In order to get libprs500 to work if you have Connect installed, delete the USB driver for Connect and reboot. You should still be able to use the Connect Store to purchase books I would think. But I'm not 100% sure.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote