View Single Post
Old 06-05-2010, 07:06 PM   #4
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Szmuk View Post
Is there a way to import non-DRM MOBI files in the Kindle app for iPad? I'm sure I'm not the first to ask this here, but I couldn't find an answer.
Sadly, Amazon only allows "personal documents" to sync with the Kindle itself, not the Apps:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/custom...deId=200388510
Quote:
Periodicals such as newspapers, magazines, and blogs, and personal documents can only be delivered to and read on Kindle devices and cannot be viewed on Kindle for PC or other Kindle applications.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote